Wednesday, December 5, 2007

BANGKOK


Bangkok - City of Angels...



The "Venice of the East"....






Beautiful, glorious, busy, insane, filled with so much.... of everything...



The food is everywhere....



The people, so friendly....






A very old tuk tuk with a very sleepy driver....



We were taking a short cut through a temple, attempting to get away from the noise and racket - and came across a temple under renovation. Here is the master carver, and we saw his work, beautiful carved pieces of wood out of teak....
After we left that temple, we hit the streets again, where we could have bought anything from beautiful articles of clothing to fried grasshoppers. We choose the clothing!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm sooo jealous - looks so exciting, Enjoy.....
(great photos)

LOL
Roe

TobeMier said...

Hi,
Your pictures are amazing, I feel like I am traveling with you. There are so many beautiful things, places, and simple people. I am sure the food is very good, too. I love Thai food here, and am not sure if it is the same over there. Anyway, I am enjoying your blog, thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful trip and merry Crhistmas!

Love, Heawon

Lisa411 said...

I was bored to tears after my last conference in Thailand! This guide helped me discover the best in upscale dining and entertainment. Get instant access to the guide that saved my sanity and helped me find fun in Thailand @ https://paydotcom.com/r/34377/sabre23/18599533/
...Don't Leave Home Without It! ;)

Unknown said...

Wow! Very well taken photos! There is so much to see and do in the City of Angels, isn’t there? Travelers can fill their days with full itineraries and get back to relax in their cheap hotels in Bangkok!

Unknown said...

The blogs I read and the pictures posted about Bangkok have fired my travel sense and I am booking with Bangkok Accommodations to visit this most alluring place.